The Export Council of Australia (ECA) has developed a series of online courses for companies wanting to understand export documentation requirements and/or gain assistance in training their team in processing documentation correctly and efficiently.
There are three workshops available – click links below for further details on each workshop. Link below to register for all three and save $150!
- International Contracts of Sale & Incoterms 2020 – 11 October. Register here
- Export Documentation and Procedures Plus Costing for Export Online Course – 13 October. Register here
- International Payment Documentation and Risk Management Online Course – 14 October. Register here
Seating Available: Open booking
Start Date: 11 October 2021
Time: 9am – 11.30am
Location: The link to the online event to be provided by the event organiser
RSVP: 10 October 2021
This event requires payment by the event organisers.
Course topics include:
- International Contracts of Sale – outlining the importance of contracts, what types of contracs are available, plus the range of issues to take into account when considering the relevant roles and responsibilities in any contract of sale. Contract of sale examples will be provided so learners can review and ask questions relevant to their business.
- Incoterms 2020 – Our specialist trainer will also review the newly released Incoterms 2020 and explain exactly what they are, the rules surrounding them and the importance of using them correctly.
- Revision – During the course, companies will also have an opportunity to bring their own documentation along. There will be time allocated to go through your documentation with our documentation expert!
- Guest speaker – We’re inviting an international trade lawyer to the session. They will also be discussing the above topics, sharing best practice and answering all those questions you’ll bring along that are relevant to your business.
All the participants will receive:
- Complete course booklet, including examples of documentation (soft copy)
- Certificate of completion
Who should attend:
This practical course is tailored specifically to companies wanting to upskill their team in export documentation requirements.
Attendees will gain hands-on experience in preparing export documentation.
Course presenter: Nick Alford
Nick is the Principal of Labyrinth Maven – “Defining, Designing, Connecting & Delivering the future for organisations” – with over 30 years’ experience in mergers and acquisitions; strategic planning and execution; logistics; mentoring, coaching, facilitation; curricula development; international business assistance; systems development; and training and assessment.
After studying Economics Nick began working as a geoscientist in the mineral exploration industry where he gained a diverse and valuable range of business experiences. From geophysics through to manufacturing, retail and wholesaling, and to professional services industries, Nick has cultivated a career in management, working his way through the sales and operations areas of a variety of small and large organisations.
His roles included complex data analysis and systems development, warehouse distribution systems and facilities development, training and management of operations, import and export development. This hands-on operational management experience is the key to Nick’s understandings of the productivity and growth issues facing organisations seeking international competitiveness today.
Specialties include international trade development and assistance; organisational restructuring and review; mentoring and coaching senior executives; leadership development; business intelligence; facilitation; scenario planning and delivery; capability vs capacity identification; and local and international market Identification.
For more information contact: email@example.com