Discussions will occur online (July – October 2023), as well as an in-person session. The in-person event will be held in Sydney Australia on 23 August 2023.
There will also be site visit(s) and access to the conference Super Exchange: Blockchain, Emerging Technologies and Trade.
Discussions will cover topics such as building business and consumer trust in the digital environment; traceability of supply chains; interoperability of systems; digitalisation of logistic services; regulations and best practices; and managing electronic transactions.
Participation is by invitation only. Click here for more information about the initiative.
Participating entrepreneurs in this APEC initiative include:
- Shirley Boedihartono, PT Natural Joy Foods, Indonesia
- David Christian, Evoware (PT Evogaia Karya Indonesia), Indonesia
- Christopher Vagalia, Agri-Tech Organics (PNG) Limited, Papua New Guinea
- Brian Soo, Fire Fighter Industry Sdn Bhd, Malaysia
- Jessica Marleni Soto Vera, Red de Mujeres Líderes, Peru
- Ana Maria Choquehuanca, Asociación Peruana de Mujeres Industriales y Empresarias – MISUR PERU, Peru
- Arlette Niko Alvarado, Scarlet Enterprise, Philippines
- Mylene Abiva, Women’s Business Council Philippines, Philippines
- Pachamon Suwansangroj, Goodjob (Thailand) Co.,Ltd (Mama Tales brand), Thailand
- Phat Nguyen, AP Engineering, Vietnam
- Perla Buenrostro, Bolder Group, Mexico
- Yeti Hestiati, Gudang Rempah Indonesia, Indonesia
- Nur Abdul Kholig, Gudang Rempah Indonesia, Indonesia
- Logie Toñacao, Anthologie General Merchandise Inc, Philippines
- Rohmad hasanuddin Abror, PT Suhita Lebah Indonesia, Indonesia
- Liandra Gaykamangu, Liandra Group PTY LTD, Australia
- Jacob Davidson, Figjam & Co, Australia