Export fundamentals, the ECA's and AUSVEG's e-learning training program for aspiring vegetable exporters
The Export Council of Australia is very proud to announce that we have developed in conjunction with AUSVEG a new online e-learning training program to assist Australian Vegetable growers to chart a new way forward by offering export development courses available for all levy-paying Australian vegetable growers at all levels of export experience.
The Export Fundamentals for Australian Vegetable Growers training program contains the following 11 e-learning modules:
- Module 1: Why Export
- Module 2: Vegetable Export Overview
- Module 3: Export Readiness
- Module 4: Market Access & Market Research
- Module 5: Vegetable Industry Market Access
- Module 6: International Market Entry
- Module 7: International Marketing & Meeting Customers
- Module 8: Export Documentation
- Module 9: Freight & Logistics
- Module 10: Finance & Pricing
- Module 11: Pathway to Exporting Vegetables
Access to this training course for national vegetable levy paying growers is funded by Hort Innovation using the Vegetable Research and Development Levy and contributions from the Australian Government. For further information, contact the AUSVEG Export Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.