NSW Going Global- grow your Digital Tech business in UK and US
This information session will provide details about the Digital Tech export programs to the UK and/or USA so you can prepare an application. Hear more about opportunities for growing your technology business in the United Kingdom and/or the United States of America.
About this Event
Target audience – NSW businesses who are:
- Small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
- Export capable or export ready
- Looking to start exporting or diversify into new export markets
- Able to commit time and resources to complete a 10-month program
- Willing and able to travel to Sydney for workshops and program events as may be required and to the selected market in 2021 should border restrictions be eased. The majority of the Program will be delivered online due to COVID-19 restrictions
- Committed to adapting a product or services to ensure suitability for the targeted export market.
Whether you have applied already, or are simply curious about the program – everyone is welcome to attend
The information session will cover:
- Export opportunities and trends for the Digital Technology sector
- Insights on which market(s) could be the best for your business
- Q&A discussion about the program.
About the NSW Going Global Program
The program has been designed specifically to help NSW exporters to expand internationally. To see the brochure or learn more about the 15 tailored programs covering nine markets and ten sectors, visit the Going Global website.
Following this information session, applicants will be encouraged to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) and an export plan , which will be used to assess readiness and suitability.