Going Global - Grow your cleantech business in India
The NSW Government invites all interested business to attend the introductory section on how to grow cleantech business in India. The webinar will be held on Thursday, 10 September, 3pm-4pm EAST and it will provide details about the Going Global-Pathway to India export assistance program targeted at NSW cleantech businesses.
About the event
As part of Going Global, the NSW Government invites expressions of interest from NSW Cleantech businesses to participate in our first virtual market access program.
The program targets NSW businesses who are:
- Small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
- Export capable or export ready
- Looking to start exporting or diversify into new export markets
- Able to commit time and resources to complete a 10-month program
- Willing and able to travel to Sydney for workshops and program events as may be required and to the selected market in 2021 should border restrictions be eased. The majority of the Program will be delivered online due to COVID-19 restrictions
- Committed to adapting a product or services to ensure suitability for the targeted export market
About the Program
The Going Global-Pathway to India Program is being delivered in partnership with Fusion Co-Innovation labs and will assist NSW Cleantech companies to connect with the India market, validate their product-market fit and provide tailored coaching to high-quality market-ready companies. For companies that get selected, the program will offer specialised online sessions, bespoke mentoring and ongoing advisory support.
Whether you have applied already, or are simply curious about the program – everyone is welcome to attend.
The information session will cover:
- Export opportunities and trends for Cleantech in India
- Insights on the Indian market from experts
- Q&A discussion about the program
- About the NSW Going Global Program
You will hear from:
- Manoj Kumar – Founder and Chairman of Social Alpha
- Smita Rakesh – Portfolio Lead, Clean Energy & Climate Action, Social Alpha
- Dr G. Ganesh Das – CEO Clean Energy International Incubation Centre (CEIIC), Government of India and Tata Trusts
- Dr Andrew Mears – CEO and Founder SwitchDin
About the NSW Going Global Program
The program has been designed specifically to help NSW exporters to expand internationally. To learn more about the 15 tailored programs covering nine markets and ten sectors, please visit the Going Global website.
Following this information session, applicants will be encouraged to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) and an export plan, which will be used to assess readiness and suitability.
Apply via the Going Global website by Thursday 18th September 2020. Read more here.