Andikuza Litete-Makhumula is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of GREENLEAF INVESTMENTS.
Prior to her role as Chief Executive Officer of GREENLEAF INVESTMENTS, Andikuza has had over 25 years progressive work experience in the United Nations system, specifically UNDP and WFP at national and international level coordinating and spearheading Humanitarian Programmes.
In her role as Chief Executive Officer, she has harnessed her experiences in Business and Policy Development; Risk and Compliance Management product Development and Network Building and has invested in start-ups and social enterprises such as Greenleaf Investments that has portfolios in nutrient management in organic farming, Waste Management and Sustainable Apparels and Accessories.
Her involvement in activities linked to women’s literacy, access to finance, strengthening the business environment for women entrepreneurs, and fast-tracking women’s leadership in the financial sector, has enabled her to engage with various stakeholders including regulators, policy makers and financial institutions to promote women’s socio- empowerment and has been instrumental in developing research topics to advance the empowerment and financial inclusion of Women and Girls With Disabilities.
Andikuza is a holder of an MBA; International Project Management; Strategic Human Resources Management & Development Leadership.
FELLOWSHIPS & AWARDS
- “The African Women Trading Globally 2022” program (2022) by The Export Council of Australia;
- United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) – Gender, Women’s Leadership and Mentoring (2022);
- An Alumni of The Miller Center Women’s Economic Empowerment Community, of the Santa Clara University Center of Distinction, The Jesuit University in Silicon Valley. https://www.scu.edu/;
- Alumni and Mentor of African Women Entrepreneurship Cooperative
- Alumni of the Graca Marcel Trust and EMPTREC/UNCTAD ’Women Creating Wealth https://gracamacheltrust.org;
- Mentor of Women in Africa (WIA) 54, World’s leading international platform for the economic development and the support of African Women https://wia-initiative.com/;
- Research Fellow of Coady International Institute Women Leaders Network;
WFP’s Gender Results Network Team – Myanmar and serves as a Trustee in several organisations including:
- Mtukulo International Foundation;
- Human Rights for Women and Girls with Disabilities in Malawi;
- Malawi Widows Association;
- Women in Business of the Planeterium Institute of Malawi; and
- Action for Sustainable Development (AfSD).
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
An ardent environmentalist with a passion for gardening and sustainable apparels and accessories.