Are you looking for an in-depth online training program that allows for personal discussions with other Australian exporters and topic experts?
Then this may be the right solution for you: highly interactive, 2-hour online webinars that will allow you to gain first-hand insights from and connect with key experts in trade.
Our Masterclasses allow you to gain a deep dive into and refresher on key topics in international trade. Each session is limited to a max. of 15 participants to allow for an intimate training experience, one where you will have the opportunity to ask any and all questions you may have related to the Masterclass topic.
Online Masterclasses offered:
- Managing Environmental Impact and Carbon Emissions (26 April 2023)
- International Contracts of Sale & Incoterms 2020 (29 May 2023)
- Export Documentation and Procedures (31 May 2023)
- International Payment Documentation and Risk Management (1 June 2023)
- Dangerous Goods Training (14 June 2023)
These Masterclasses are best suited for intermediate/advanced exporters.
Each Masterclass comes at a cost of $385 (incl. GST).
Upon completion of each Masterclass, you will receive a Certificate of Completion as well as a training booklet.
Questions about our Masterclasses?
Directly contact Stefanie from the ECA Skills team via firstname.lastname@example.org.