Report Launch – Australia’s International Business Survey (AIBS) 2021
Australia’s International Business Survey 2021 gauged how exporters were impacted by and managed the difficult trading conditions in the last 12-18 months. The 683 survey respondents included businesses that exported goods and services into 110 markets overseas.
Join Austrade and Export Council of Australia to discuss the findings of the survey. Hear from exporters directly about their experiences and approaches. Learn about markets of interest including the UK and Japan.
- Mr Arnold Jorge (MC) – CEO, Export Council of Australia
- Ms Cherelle Murphy – Chief Economist, Austrade
- Ms Ashley Brosnan – Manager, Economics and Analysis, Austrade
- Mr Richard Dolan – Managing Director, Bec Hardy Wines
- Ms Amanda Healy – CEO, Kirrikin